POSITION: MEL Coordinator – Hummingbird India Team
RESPONSIBLE TO: MEL Consultant and Country Head
The MEL coordinator will be responsible for assisting the MEL consultant in all MEL activities. In addition, the person will also be responsible in assisting in day-to-day programmatic activities of Hummingbird in India. This person will be required to juggle between multiple tasks and be proficient in English and Bengali.
- Maintaining databases, files and registers;
- Designing data entry and reporting formats;
- Entering data for a range of MEL and programmatic activities
- Analysing data, and assisting in the preparation of reports, and liaising with Partners to share documentation;
- Providing support for all programmatic areas, including partner management, communications, logistics, and programme development to ensure the effective execution of Hummingbird Foundation’s priority areas, objectives and goals;
Skills and Experience
- The candidate should be Graduate in Social Sciences or Statistics with 5 years of similar experience in the development sector;
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office);
- Extremely organised and possessing attention to detail;
- Good Bengali and English communication skills;
- The candidate should be based in Kolkata.
- Please quote expected salary
- Fixed-term 6 months contract, with the possibility of extension to a permanent role based on performance and organisational needs
To apply for this role, please send your updated CV and a cover letter clearly outlining why you are suitable for this job to email@example.com. Applications for this post will not be accepted after 11th November, 2018.